Click through photos
Our last available home, and it’s a 3-bedroom! Perfect for a family or anyone who would like the extra space.
Southern-exposure light. Move-in ready by January 2024. Unless you want to be on a waitlist for another unit, this is the last current opportunity to buy in to the cohousing neighborhood— the first of its kind in Montana, but part of a growing movement across the country (and world) for people wanting stronger social ties to neighbors and a more sustainable approach to development.
This home also has all of the upgrades, from tiled shower to a soaking tub, and more. Plus, of course, the greatest features are those that come with this unique neighborhood designed from the cohousing model that’s gaining great popularity in the U.S. (already proven in Europe) due the emphasis on community and neighborliness. Seeing is believing, so contact us for more information or for a tour.
Other details: Approx 1458 sq. ft., private backyard space, solar-ready, full access to the Common House and all of the other amenities of Bozeman Cohousing, such as:
- Neighborhood focused on community (read more throughout the website)
- Large Common House with commercial kitchen, dining space, additional guest rooms, and more
- Goats, chickens, gardens and orchards
- A creek runs through it! Creek on the property…
- Close proximity to trail system
- Monthly COA ~ $402 includes water, sewer, internet, cable, trash, recycling, exterior maintenance
- Location! South Side Bozeman, near MSU & also Sacajawea Middle School
- Note that garages are sold separately and all are sold out, but there’s parking for everyone and walkways and parking is plowed as part of monthly fees.
Read more about the principles and values of cohousing here